Thursday, June 25, 2015

Day 19: Lesson Plan and Thank You

Today was very BUSY! This lesson plan was much more involved than I thought it would be, but the experience was invaluable. My e-portfolio is complete, and I am more than ready to go home. My art project is complete, and my wife framed it for me. Everyone's art projects looked very nice. I wish they would see the value in what they created. I also hope they will display them in their classrooms, because they each contained teachable moments.

I am going to miss this experience. Truthfully, I never thought I'd enjoy losing my June freedom, but I absolutely know how much this experience will affect my future in this career. I needed this. I sincerely want to thank each and every person that has planned, implemented, and participated in this institute. Your time and investment in me is profoundly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment